Each school holidays, the gym where the kids train in Karate organises a fun training day. It's a combined event where the Karate kids and the Thai Boxing kids join together - to train in each discipline, have some games, and enter a sparring competition.
I never got around to blogging about the one held during the winter school holidays; should have ... because excitingly, Sarah and Daniel BOTH came home as winners. Sarah won the Sparring competition, and Daniel won the ...(oops, I'll have to ask him the name of the comp where 2 players are on their knees facing eachother and have to be the first one to grab a white cotton glove tucked into the back waistband) They won fantastic prizes which included a kick shield, gloves, focus mits, handwraps and a skipping rope! So useful for our practice at home. I was so proud of them! Naturally I took photos
AND.... on Wednesday, Sarah and Daniel both enjoyed the latest Fun Training day for these current school holidays....and AGAIN came home as winners! WOW, am I proud of my children! This time Daniel won the Sparring competition (and he is pleased as punch!) while Sarah won the Dodgeball competition. Trophy's this time - how exciting!
08 October, 2009
Karate Fun Day
Posted by Debbie at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment