That's the name of Sarah's new blog - or should I say, Miley's blog, LOL! I've given help and direction in setting it up, but Sarah has chosen the design, and written the entries.
She is quite excited about the whole project, which is obviously pleasing to me, and what's more, I can record an early tick for creative writing and technology...and we haven't even started schooling for the year yet! I'm sure this will become a long term project which will delight us all.
Here's the link if you would like to have a look
http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/
24 January, 2009
Curious Cavorting Cavoodle
Posted by Debbie at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Nicely done, Sarah!
And you've changed your template, Debbie. Haven't you been busy?!
Very nice. :)
Thanks alecat, I'll direct her to your comment tomorrow.
Yes, I've had a rather time consuming makeover which I like very much, but oh - it's so hard to choose between all the lovely designs!
I hope you don't mind ... I copied your idea of the cute calendar in the sidebar over on my blog. I thought the rooster was most handsome, but chose the wheat field instead. :)
Only, my sidebar isn't as wide as yours which is frustrating. There must be a way to tinker with it.
Of course I don't mind alecat, I don't 'own' the widget, LOL! They are free for anyone to use>
I can't give any specific directions to change the size - other than tell you how I managed to change the size of the playlist when I had it, which was witht he help of playlist FAQ's.
If you click on the edit button beneath the calendar, it should take you to the page where you pasted the HTML code. Look through the code for the bits that say 'height' and 'width', and VERY CAREFULLY change the size to something smaller.
I'm sorry I can't advise anymore than that, you will probably need to experiment. If perchance it goes wrong just delete the whole widget and start again!
Good luck!
Post a Comment