24 December, 2008

Merry Christmas

Thankyou for stopping by my blog! I hope you all have a special and blessed time with your family & friends, and that your heart has time to ponder one of the most incredible events in the history of our world - the Incarnation of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

On account of all the socialising and family related events , I don't expect to have a lot of time for computer related things over the next week or so. I had the idea to embed a YouTube video every couple of days - I hope you like them.


Getting the facts correct




Today's lyrics and music are from my favourite Christian band - Third Day - singing, "Jesus Light of the World" and the clip is really nice, too!





Aaah, well it is going to be very hard to choose! So here is one more for today!
O Holy Night by Third Day

0 comments: