OK. So now I have added a little picture.
Not sure what to do next.
26 October, 2007
new thing # 2
Posted by Debbie at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little blog about my life and what our family is doing.
OK. So now I have added a little picture.
Not sure what to do next.
Posted by Debbie at 9:42 PM
I'm in my 40's and just love being a homemaker. I am richly blessed by my husband and children who are beautiful people and very precious to me. Two of our children are adults, and I homeschool our youngest, aged 13 and 10. I'm a Christian, one of those Protestant 'born again' types and I hold a reformed theological view. I seek God's help to live a life of faith and obedience in response to the amazing grace that He has so abundantly and freely showered upon me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment