Hello friends,
I'm a couple of days late to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to all the Mums, but I do hope your day was wonderful and blessed - as was mine!
I received a gorgeous bunch of flowers that Jodie had arranged to be delivered from the florist. I did take a photo but haven't uploaded it to the computer yet, so once I've done that I will post it to share with you. It still looks so glorious on our dining table.
I received such warm cuddles from Sarah and Daniel, along with my favourite lollies (snakes and jelly babes) a handmade card .. and Wii Fit! Yes, I really did want it, though I'm sure it will be well used by them too, lol. We actually played for almost 4 hours on Sunday afternoon and it was a lot of fun!
I was blessed in many ways this Mothers Day. As well as the expressions of love and thanks from my chldren, our Sunday morning church service was a particularly special time of worship, fellowship and teaching. I wont say too much of the subject because I am pondering a new post, but for me it was about fulfilling and being obedient to God's call on my life and about how He wants us to be servants. Afterwards, all the Dads and children served the Mums a delicious morning tea/brunch.
I received another blessing from reading Sandy's Mother's Day post over at Falling Like Rain, which you can read at:
http://sandy-fallinglikerain.blogspot.com/2009/05/hitting-mark.html
Enjoy your day! I'll be back soon to update you on other happenings.
12 May, 2009
Happy Mothers Day
Posted by Debbie at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I'm so glad you had a lovely day. You deserve it!!!
Thank you for sharing the link, too. What a lovely post. :)
May you continue to be blessed with your family in your wonderful role of motherhood, and friend.
xx
Post a Comment