Gosh, look how long it's been since I posted. Oops - that's not very good, is it? I have finally taken down the 'Merry Christ-mas' banner. Seeing that still flashing really showed me how long it's been since I updated this blog. I can only say that life got in the way!
You must have missed me, right?
And you would be wanting to hear all the exciting news from our family life? Well, tonight I will just quickly let you know that
1. Christmas and New Year was great.
2. Our holiday to Port Macquarie was wonderful - regardless of the rain!
3. I don't want a Winnebago to travel around Australia anymore. Long road trips - I'm too nervy I think!
4. We schooled through January to have February off.
5. My children keep saying how much they enjoy being homeschooled - YAY!!
6. They have lots of friends and love learning lots of interesting stuff!
and 7. I will come back soon!!!!
28 February, 2008
Hello my friends!
Posted by Debbie at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment